This Cilantro Mousse is a refreshing spring dip perfect with seasonal vegetables.
Makes 3 cups
- 1 ½ (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 large bunch cilantro
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Fresh vegetables
- Garnish: fresh chervil
- In the work bowl of a food processor, pulse together cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add cilantro, lime zest, lime juice, garlic, salt, and pepper, and pulse until combined and smooth. Serve with fresh vegetables. Garnish with chervil, if desired.
For more see, “A Feast of Beauty” on page 37 of the March/April 2017 issue of Victoria.