Bringing a taste of Rome to the offerings are Bruschetta Canapés, savory triangles topped with a seasoned Campari tomato mixture.
- 4 to 5 slices brioche, crusts removed, cut into 12 (2½-inch) triangles
- ½ cup seeded and diced Campari tomato
- ¼ cup marinated artichokes, drained, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1½ teaspoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon minced shallot
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- Garnish: chopped fresh oregano
- Preheat oven to 325º. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place bread on prepared pan. Bake until golden brown and crisp completely through, 10 to 15 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, artichokes, olive oil, vinegar, basil, shallot, parsley, oregano, salt, pepper, and garlic. Stir to combine.
- Place approximately 1 teaspoon of tomato mixture on each crostino. Garnish with oregano, if desired. Serve immediately.