Roasted Corn on the Cob with Chipotle Herbed Butter
Makes 8 servings
Write a review
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons lime zest
- 3 tablespoons chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh marjoram
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped shallot
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 8 ears corn, husked, washed, and patted dry
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cut 8 pieces of aluminum foil large enough to wrap an ear of corn, and lightly coat each piece with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a small bowl, and using a mixer at medium speed, beat butter, lime zest, peppers, marjoram, shallot, salt, and pepper until creamy.
- Rub each ear of corn with 3 tablespoons butter mixture, and wrap tightly in aluminum foil.
- Place corn directly on oven rack, seam sides up, and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven; cool for 15 minutes. Carefully remove corn from aluminum foil, and serve immediately.