Makes 12 spoons
Write a review
- ½ cup dark chocolate, melted
- ½ cup milk chocolate*, melted
- ½ cup white chocolate†, melted
- ¼ cup crushed peppermint candies
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper. Place each portion of melted chocolate in a separate pastry bag fitted with a small, round tip. Place spoons on prepared baking sheet with handles resting on the rim to keep them level.
- Pipe 4 spoons with dark chocolate, 4 spoons with milk chocolate, and 4 spoons with white chocolate. Let chocolate set, about 30 minutes. Drizzle spoons with alternating chocolates as desired; immediately sprinkle with candy. Allow chocolate to set, about 30 minutes. Store, covered, at room temperature for up to 3 days.
- *Chocolate-fl avored candy coating can be substituted for milk chocolate.
- †Vanilla-fl avored candy coating can be substituted for white chocolate.