These Pea Crostini showcase fresh pea tendrils, chervil, and micro greens.
- 1 (15-ounce) package frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 12 slices French baguette, toasted
- 1 (4-ounce) package goat cheese
- Garnish: pea tendrils, fresh chervil, micro greens
- In a small saucepan, cook peas in chicken broth over medium-high heat until tender, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat; strain and let cool. Using a potato masher, mash peas.
- Spread each crostino with goat cheese. Top with pea mixture. Garnish with pea tendrils, chervil, and micro greens, if desired. Serve immediately.
For more see, “A Feast of Beauty” on page 37 of the March/April 2017 issue of Victoria.