Miniature Pumpkin Spice Cakes are sweet-treat favorites to conclude a seasonal meal.
Miniature Pumpkin-Spice Cakes
Write a review
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup fi rmly packed brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (14-ounce) can pumpkin purée
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 3 1/2 cups sifted cake fl our
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Garnish: sifted confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat oven to 350º. Generously coat 2 (6-well) miniature Bundt pans with baking spray with flour; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat vegetable oil, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and eggs with a mixer at medium speed until combined. Add pumpkin purée, vanilla extract, and yogurt, beating to combine.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk together cake flour, baking powder, nutmeg, cinnamon, salt, pumpkin pie spice, ginger, and baking soda. Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture, and beat until batter is smooth. Divide batter among pans.
- Bake until a wooden pick inserted near centers of cakes comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and let cool in pans for 10 minutes. Transfer cakes to a wire rack, and let cool completely. Garnish with confectioners’ sugar, if desired. Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.