Mache-Radicchio Salad with Chèvre
Write a review
- 4 tablespoons walnut oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 16 ounces radicchio, washed and sliced
- 1 (4-ounce) package mâche*
- 1 (4-ounce) package chèvre, crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- In a small bowl whisk together the walnut oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper until well combined; set aside.
- In a large bowl toss together the radicchio and mâche. Divide greens evenly among serving plates, and sprinkle each serving evenly with chèvre and walnuts. Drizzle each with dressing. Serve immediately.
- Mâche, sometimes called lamb's lettuce, can be found in the produce section of many supermarkets.