Makes 8 servings
Write a review
- 2 quarts water
- 11/2 teaspoons coarse salt, divided
- 1 (16-ounce) package linguine
- 2 tablespoons lemon-infused olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2/3 cup bread crumbs, toasted
- 1/2 cup torn fresh basil
- 1/3 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a heavy-bottomed stockpot, bring water to a rapid boil. Add 1 teaspoon salt. Add pasta, and cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, to desired degree of doneness, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain well.
- Toss with lemon-infused olive oil, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Add bread crumbs, basil, pine nuts, cheese, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper. Serve immediately.