With Thanksgiving right around the corner, we find ourselves daydreaming about a few certain special pieces to enhance the celebration:
- A sweet velvet ribbon tied to flatware adds a special touch in no time.
- A little something on the front door provides an instant welcome sign. We love the simplicity of pretty ribbon, wheat sheaves, and a few feathers that show the color of autumn.
- Navy taper candles are one of our favorites! Offering a unique alternative to the traditional white or cream, they elegantly shine in gold candleholders.
- With its low height, this lush garland enables guests to see one another across the dining table—a must for gathering with loved ones who are eager to share stories!
- Transferware is a go-to fall dinnerware. The patterns are classic and warm, which beckon guests to the table.
- Bring a bit of the outdoors inside with these hand-lettered leaves that serve as enchanting seasonal place cards.