With Thanksgiving right around the corner, we find ourselves daydreaming about a few certain special pieces to enhance the celebration:
- A sweet velvet ribbon tied to flatware adds a special touch in no time.
- A little something on the front door provides an instant welcome sign. We love the simplicity of pretty ribbon, wheat sheaves, and a few feathers that show the color of autumn.
- Navy taper candles are one of our favorites! Offering a unique alternative to the traditional white or cream, they elegantly shine in gold candleholders.
- With its low height, this lush garland enables guests to see one another across the dining table—a must for gathering with loved ones who are eager to share stories!
- Transferware is a go-to fall dinnerware. The patterns are classic and warm, which beckon guests to the table.
- Bring a bit of the outdoors inside with these hand-lettered leaves that serve as enchanting seasonal place cards.
For more simple autumn ideas like these, as well as stunning Thanksgiving tablescape inspiration, visit “The Autumn Table” on our “Inspired Style” board on Pinterest!