Honey-Roasted Radish Medley
Makes 6 servings
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons garlic-infused olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Champagne vinegar
- 1 pound radishes with green tops, washed, trimmed, and halved
- 1 bunch white carrots with green tops, washed and trimmed
- 1 (10-ounce) package Cipollini onions*, peeled and blanched
- 2 small Chioggia beets, halved lengthwise
- 1½ teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey,olive oil, melted butter, and vinegar. In a large bowl, combine radishes, carrots, onions, and beets. Add honey mixture, tossing to coat all vegetables. Spread onto prepared pan, cut side down, in a single layer. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast until tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven, and serve warm. Cover, and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- Pearl onions can be substituted, if desired.