Makes 2 pounds
Write a review
- 1 (16-ounce) package pink vanilla-flavored candy coating*
- 1 (16-ounce) package white vanilla-flavored candy coating*
- 4 tablespoons all-vegetable shortening
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pistachios
- 2 tablespoons fresh lavender mint (leaves and flowers)
- 1½ tablespoons crushed pink peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon hibiscus crystals
- 1 tablespoon rose crystals
- 1 tablespoon dried culinary lavender
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat pink candy coating, white candy coating, and shortening on high in 30-second intervals, stirring between each, until candy is melted and smooth (about 1½ minutes total).
- Spread onto parchment paper in a ½-inch-thick layer. Sprinkle evenly with pistachios, lavender mint, peppercorns, hibiscus crystals, rose crystals, lavender, and sea salt. Let bark set at room temperature until firm, 30 minutes to 1 hour. Break bark into pieces. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- *For testing purposes, our test kitchen used Wilton Candy Melts.