From “An Afternoon on the Lawn” in the July/August 2013 issue of Victoria magazine.
Makes 24 eggs
Write a review
- 12 small eggs, boiled, peeled, and halved lengthwise
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green olives, divided
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked pancetta, divided
- Garnish: fresh oregano
- Remove yolks from eggs, and transfer to a medium bowl; set egg whites aside. Using a fork, mash yolks. Add mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper; stir to combine. Spoon approximately
- 2 teaspoons yolk mixture into each egg-white half. Top each deviled egg with chopped olives and pancetta. Garnish with oregano, if desired.