From “An Afternoon on the Lawn” in the July/August 2013 issue of Victoria magazine.
Cucumber Pimm’s Cup
Write a review
- Ice cubes
- 4 (1/4-inch-thick) slices cucumber
- 1 sprig fresh mint
- 1 1/2 ounces cucumber-flavored vodka
- 1 ounce gin
- 3/4 cup sweetened tea
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup lemon-lime soda
- Garnish: fresh mint, lime slices, and cucumber slices
- Fill a drink shaker with ice cubes. Add cucumber, mint, vodka, and gin; muddle to crush cucumber and bruise mint. Add tea and lime juice, and shake vigorously. Strain mixture into a chilled glass filled halfway with ice cubes. Add lemon-lime soda. Garnish with mint, lime slices, and cucumber slices, if desired. Serve immediately.
I love your magazine and can’t wait to read it when it arrives. I’ve been taking it for many years and dearly love every page to it.
I just received the newest magazine today the cover is so grand!
I am an artist and always look forward to beautiful covers because I known
it will be beautiful inside! Keep up the great work.
Love Pati Pelz a long time
reader of your magazine!!