From “An Afternoon on the Lawn” in the July/August 2013 issue of Victoria magazine.
Cucumber Pimm’s Cup
Write a review
- Ice cubes
- 4 (1/4-inch-thick) slices cucumber
- 1 sprig fresh mint
- 1 1/2 ounces cucumber-flavored vodka
- 1 ounce gin
- 3/4 cup sweetened tea
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup lemon-lime soda
- Garnish: fresh mint, lime slices, and cucumber slices
- Fill a drink shaker with ice cubes. Add cucumber, mint, vodka, and gin; muddle to crush cucumber and bruise mint. Add tea and lime juice, and shake vigorously. Strain mixture into a chilled glass filled halfway with ice cubes. Add lemon-lime soda. Garnish with mint, lime slices, and cucumber slices, if desired. Serve immediately.