Twirls of Creamy Zucchini Pasta accompany Chicken Piccata, served alongside slices of crunchy ciabatta bread.
Creamy Zucchini Pasta
Makes 4 servings
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 8 ounces linguine, cooked according to package directions
- 12 ounces prepared spiralized zucchini (approximately 2½ cups)
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan (approximately 2 ounces)
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Garnish: fresh chopped sage, grated Parmesan
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add cream, sage, and lemon zest. Reduce heat to medium, and stir constantly until sauce thickens, about 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; add cooked pasta and prepared zucchini, tossing to coat. Fold in Parmesan, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Garnish with sage and Parmesan, if desired.