Chocolate Toffee Truffles
Write a review
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 tablespoon English toffee syrup
- 6 (1-ounce) squares bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 4 (1-ounce) squares milk chocolate, chopped
- 8 ounces bag toffee chips, divided
- Combine cream, milk, and English toffee syrup in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Combine bittersweet and milk chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Pour hot cream mixture over chocolates, stirring gently until completely melted. Mix in one-half of the toffee chips.
- Pour mixture into an airtight container and refrigerate. Chill for at least one hour.
- Using a small ice cream scoop or a small melon baller, scoop a small amount of ganache. Using hands, roll ganache to form 1-inch truffles.
- Coat truffles with remaining toffee chips.
- Chill until ready to use.