As we prepare for autumn, carefully crafted artisanal goods allow us to bring the joys of the harvest indoors. In our September issue’s Favorite Things, we prepared for fall with a list of items perfect for feathering your nest in elegant style. These featured goods include stylish decorative pieces, fragrant accents, harvest treats, and a few antique embellishments.
- Monahan Papers’ Botanical Collection of paints leaves a fresh matte finish in creamy tones. For rooms in need of a soothing update, use these hues that are reminiscent of a European garden.
- Antique architectural prints from Foreign Affair International lend instant interest to a room, offering a historical addition that is as thoughtful as it is artistic. As an added bonus, it also makes for a great conversation piece.
- The Peanut Shop of Williamsburg offers a variety of hearty and satisfying snacks perfect for fall’s cooler days. With locally inspired flavors that include Chesapeake Bay Snack Mix and Crab Town Peanuts, their online store allows you to bring the flavors of Virginia’s coastal plain into your home.
- Corbell Silver’s hotel coffee service adds an elegant touch to any occasion. Especially as colder temperatures begin to set in, a warm cup of coffee with a friend will be the ideal respite.
- The Elysian Collection for Waterford was specially conceived by British designer Jo Sampson, who wanted to bring the look of Old-World finery into a modern setting. We were taken with the graceful style of the decanter and accompanying glassware.
For the full list of our Favorite Things, order your copy of the September issue today.